South Fulton Tennis Center is a full service training academy with the staff and resources to allow any player to reach the level of excellence they desire; high school team, advanced junior competition, or collegiate tennis.
- To encourage tennis participation of all ages, levels of interest and caliber of play
- To set the highest standards of fair play and sportsmanship
- To provide quality instruction, assisting players in reaching their full potential
- To use youth tennis training to develop important life skills such as time management, goal setting, and handling adversity
- To maintain a friendly and safe environment, as well as the best playing conditions and facilities
South Fulton Tennis Center is a great place for beginners, intermediate and competitive players to improve their tennis skills, make new friends and have fun. Our professional coaches use the latest teaching methods from the USTA and USPTA to help young athletes to be successful. Lessons are designed to meet the developmental needs of each group enabling them to play and learn while they build confidence.
- Year round Training
- Students set their own goals with academy staff to fit their needs
- Group drill sessions, 5 days per week, 2 hours in length
- In-depth mental toughness training; Comprehensive off court training
- Match play
Our Excellence Team is comprised of the most talented young people from National Junior Tennis League (NJTL) chapters. We recognize and support their full tennis, academic, and societal potential so they can be realized on a larger platform.
Skill Level: USTA 1.5-2.5
Adult Intermediate to Advanced
Skill Level: USTA 3.0 & Up
Single Session $25
Monthly Fee $100
All Skill Levels
Friday Match Play
Fee: $8 for 2 hour session
Schedule: Year Round, Friday 6:30-8:30
Day Time Drills
Focusing on singles and doubles strategies
1 hour of drills and 1 hour of match play
Fee: $25 per class
Schedule: Year-round, Wednesday 10:30 am-12:30 pm
For the more seasoned tennis players, we offer drills and match play for seniors who have developed a love for the sport over the years and would like stay active.
Ages: 65 & up (75 years and older free of cost)
Fee $10 per class
Schedule: Year round, Monday 10:30am-11:30am